28 Aug How To Set Up An Autoresponder With Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is by far my favorite contact form plugin. It can pretty much do anything you need it to, even simply set up autoresponders as we’ll see in this post.
1. Navigate to the form you want to add an autoresponder to and go to the ‘Mail’ tab.
2. Scroll down and check the box for ‘Use Mail (2)’
3. Customize the fields.
That’s all you have to do to set up the autoresponder, but make sure you customize the fields to personalize the message. See best practices here.
- To: The e-mail the autoresponder will send the message to.
- From: Who the autoresponder e-mail will come through as.
- Subject: The subject of the e-mail.
- Additional Headers: Add a separate e-mail for responses.
- Message Body: The actual message that will be sent from the autoresponder.
- File Attachments: Any files you want to send along with the e-mail.
That’s all! If you have any questions or issues, leave a comment or send me a message via the contact form!